The design/build process offers homeowners “one-stop-shopping” at its best. At PEGASUS Design-to-Build, the construction team is involved at the design phase, the designer is involved throughout construction, and all of the tradesmen needed are brought on board well before construction begins. This eliminates miscommunications, delays, rework and added expenses that often result when architectural design and construction services are provided by two separate companies. Unlike the more traditional design-bid-build process, PEGASUS’ design/build system also allows for detailed, precise pricing and scheduling because the design and construction work can be done concurrently.
PEGASUS takes full ownership of every aspect of a job. With a single point of accountability and the efficiencies that result by combined design/build services, homeowners can rest assured that their project will be completed on schedule, on budget, and according to their exact specifications.
- Combined professional design and construction
- A single point of accountability
- Construction team involved during design
- Project designed to meet your budget
- Detailed design, estimates and project management
- Practical and aesthetic solutions to common design and building challenges